You are here
Micro constellations help to generate a clearer vision on your client's topic and possible solutions. They add another dimension to your coaching by introducing the ‘language of space’ into conversations. By moving in different perspectives we can explore, simulate and experience various options using the perception of the body.
What will you learn?
You will learn, how you let your client
- physically experience the parts of a solution
- experience the perspectives of other people
- develop more options in a decision making process (Tetralemma)
- get fresh perspectives in conflict situations
- get more connected with her/his inner wisdom by literally stepping into it
- explore new resources and embody them
- get ideas for several options and the next steps
What you will take away?
- You will have experienced the model and tools in action
- You will have learned several formats to apply in coaching/ therapy sessions
- You will develop awareness of the space as an additional recourse in coaching
- You will have a handout with the detailed description of the formats
- You will understand the principles of systemic structured constellations
- Based on this you will be able to develop other formats by yourself
Petra Müller Demary
Petra is an Accredited Senior Coach (IIC & M – International Institute of Coaching and Mentoring), a Professional Certified Coach (ICF- international Coach Federation) and founder of SolutionSurfers Romania. She is originally from Germany (Köln) and has lived in Romania since 1995. Petra has more than 25 years of experience in the field of Human Recourses and Management Development. The basis of her work is the Solution Focused approach and Systemic Structured Constellations. Today she works in various European countries. Her clients appreciate her rich professional experience combined with a fresh, creative approach, which encourages them to think out of the box and to develop surprising solutions.
Liselotte is an experienced and passionate coach, trainer and facilitator. She co-founded Ilfaro with Anton Stellamans in 2007. Since 30 years she is supporting the development of individuals, teams and organizations in her own enthusiastic and passionate way. She uses Solution Focus in all her interventions and a sensitive, non-judgemental way to connect with her clients to find solutions that suit their situation, values and vision. In her first professions Liselotte was a HR-development professional in different organisations.
Coaches, Trainers, Therapists, Consultants
Price: 1200€ for the four days, vegetarian lunch included
Your registration is complete after payment.
Cancelling is possible until 1 month before the course. For cancellations in the last month before the course, we reimburse 50%, unless you find someone who can replace you, in which case you get a full reimbursement.
Under excpetional circumstances, the course may be delayed or postponed.
Dates: 13,14 April 2021 and 1,2 June 2021
Where: Ilfaro, Prosperdreef 1, Heverlee, Belgium