You are here
Micro constellations help to generate a clearer vision on your client's topic and possible solutions. They add another dimension to your coaching by introducing the ‘language of space’ into conversations. By moving in different perspectives we can explore, simulate and experience various options using the perception of the body.
What will you learn?
You will learn, how you let your client
- physically experience the parts of a solution
- experience the perspectives of other people
- develop more options in a decision making process (Tetralemma)
- get fresh perspectives in conflict situations
- get more connected with her/his inner wisdom by literally stepping into it
- explore new resources and embody them
- get ideas for several options and the next steps
What you will take away?
- You will have experienced the model and tools in action
- You will have learned several formats to apply in coaching/ therapy sessions
- You will develop awareness of the space as an additional recourse in coaching
- You will have a handout with the detailed description of the formats
- You will understand the principles of systemic structured constellations
- Based on this you will be able to develop other formats by yourself
Petra Müller Demary
Petra is an Accredited Senior Coach (IIC & M – International Institute of Coaching and Mentoring), a Professional Certified Coach (ICF- international Coach Federation) and founder of SolutionSurfers Romania. She is originally from Germany (Köln) and has lived in Romania since 1995. Petra has more than 25 years of experience in the field of Human Recourses and Management Development. The basis of her work is the solution focused approach and Systemic Structured Constellations.
Today she works as an Executive Coach, Team Coach and Business Consultant in various European countries. After several years in an international company she continued her career as an independent consultant and supported the development of her clients with various projects building up her reputation as one of the leading Coaches and Systemic Business Consultants in Romania. Her clients appreciate her rich professional experience combined with a fresh, creative approach, which encourages them to think out of the box and to develop surprising solutions.
Rita is born in Germany and lives in Munich. She is an experienced and passionate coach, trainer, supervisor and therapist. Since 30 years she is supporting the development of individuals, teams and organizations in a comprehensive way. She supports organizations to reinvent their business, offering Leadership coaching, team development workshops and retreats. As a trainer she teaches solution focused practise, systemic structured constellations and meditation workshops.
She is trained in Conversational Psychotherapy, Focusing, Supervision, Mediation, Systemic Structured Constellations, Brief Solution Focused Coaching, Non-Violent Communication and Large Group Moderation. Rita uses solution and resource oriented thinking, empathy and her rich personal experience to help her clients to find solutions that suit their situation, values and vision. In her first profession Rita was a pastor of the protestant church in Germany.
Coaches, Trainers, Therapists, Consultants
Price: 590€, vegetarian lunch included
Your registration is complete after payment.
Cancelling is possible until 1 month before the course. For cancellations in the last month before the course, we reimburse 50%, unless you find someone who can replace you, in which case you get a full reimbursement.
Under excpetional circumstances, the course may be delayed or postponed.
Dates: 30/11 – 1/12 2017
If you want to spend an additional day together with SF colleagues at the beautiful location of Ilfaro, please mention it in the registration. (20th March 2017)
Where: Ilfaro, Prosperdreef 1, Heverlee, Belgium