From October 23th to October 25th Ilfaro is organizing a three day event, in the wonderful presence of our long time SF friend and Buddhist, Shakya Kumara. We will shine a light on the power of human kindness, exploring ways to cultivate it more deeply, so we can embody it more and more fully in our lives and in our work.
What you will take away:
• Powerful practices to develop your “kindness muscles”
• Body exercises to allow you to experience kindness more fully, and increase your capacity to respond with kindness
• Mindfulness exercises to bring more presence of mind and clarity of purpose
• Ways to stay kind in the face of unkindness
• A new sense of the purpose of kindness in your life
• Guided meditations and practical exercises so you can continue cultivating kindness in the days, weeks, months and years afterwards.